28 May 2014

"And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them."

It is amazing to me how God knows His children--each and every one. He knows us personally, and is so mindful of us. If we keep our eyes open we will see the miracles that he performs to show how much He knows us individually.

Miracle #1: I was on a  phone call with my dad, just catching up on our day, when he told me a story. A story of something that had just happened the day before. Now that my parents live only a few miles away from my sister, they are able to spend a lot of precious time with their grandchildren. After being outside playing, Carly decided she was done for the day. She headed back inside. My dad soon followed after her, but before he opened the door he saw something that caught him off guard. It was a snake! But all that was seen was the back half of the snake, caught between the door that Carly had just gone through and shut. This meant there had been a snake right behind Carly when she headed inside, but miraculously shut the door, not only hard enough, but fast enough that she closed the door right on the snake, killing it; keeping Carly safe from any harm.

The Lord is mindful of us. He is watching over us. We will never know what could have happened if Carly did not close the door at the precise time that she did, but I know that it was a miracle.  I know that Heavenly Father knows Carly, and loves her just as He loves me. The blessings of God are there for each of us, all we need to do is accept them and we will see how much of our individual lives He really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment